發新話題
打印

psp3000各位88

psp3000各位88

M33官方博客发文对蓝电及PSP3000破解作出回应
说明:sceners.org为M33小组相关人员的官方博客,PSP破解达人Dark_Alex即为该小组的核心成员。此博文为该博客最新的一篇更新,针对近日盛传蓝色神电破解PSP3000事件作出的正面回应。另,本文中相关跳转连接均为sceners.org中的相关文章【英文】
sceners.org相关博文完整翻译版

当你冒着哪怕一点点的失败的风险对全球做出一个错误的陈述或者宣言的时候,你过去史诗般的成就就已经轰然倒塌了,甚至会让你在世人面前看起来更糟糕。哦也!我们在讲一个蓝蓝的东西,你知道那不是天空~
  我们已经看到D@tel在用不属于他们的东西,这是间接地从员工那里泄露出来的,这样通常会让那里的状况看起来有点……呃……困惑。
  有一些网站宣称有一块蓝色的电池,说它可以“降级PSP,还可以做很多你想他做的事情”,OMFGLOLZ(没搞懂,相当于orz吧?),这是一个有组织有预谋的团体。但是很好,等一下,他只能够让一个LED灯亮起来而已……再等等,这不是DC7也能够做到的事情么?
  过几天,一些工程测试样本被拿出来玩了一下,哦,天啊,他不能用!每个PSP的玩家要不然就是开始谩骂和写email去D@tel退款,要不然就是去找证据证明这个信息是正确的……
  很好,我认识蓝电公司的一些员工,其中一个叫x3sphere的朋友(感谢),给了我一个链接。“WUT PSP MAX POWER DIGITAL”……他不是还有另外一个名字么……小蓝电(新蓝电)还是啥的?一种看起来类似“全球破解专家”或者“PSP3000的救星”之类的东西……
  但是现在你所看到的一切都改变了……新名字,新包装,然后很大的一句话说“能够让PSP2000进入工程模式,也能够在PSP2000和PSP3000上作为一块普通电池使用”,我[--哔--]!那就是我一直想要的!一块PSP3000上面的备用电池!哦,等等……不对,我要的是一块神奇的蓝色的东西能够让我破解PSP3000的!
  好了,来点严肃的,我们从这个故事里面学到了啥?按照俺的观点来看,两件事:第一,永远不要对全世界宣布什么你不懂或者你不能用的东西...或者是需要依赖别人来使用的东西。第二,是对每一个PSP玩家说的,实践是美德,你们前几天也看到了一些关于这个“模型”的进步,所以,扪心自问,怎样会好一点?是当有新东西发布出来的时候在每一个论坛或者网页不断的问来问去还是静静的等待然后看看事情会怎样发展?
  去买自己喜欢的游戏,游戏开发商也是要吃饭地!

Category: PSP
Well, things are simple.

When you make a false statement and announce it globally with a littlerisk of failing, you definitely fail with epic circumstances that makeyou look even worse to all the community. Yeah, we're talking about ablue thing, and it's not the sky.

We have seen D@tel using things that are not from their own, leaking indirectly stuff, and in general making things around here a little bit... confusing.

Some webpages announced a blue battery, saying that it will "downgradeyour PSP and pretty much do what you want with it!" OMFGLOLZ, the scenewas a party. But well, hold on a second, it just had a LED indicator ON... Oh wait, didn't that made also DC7?

Sometime later, some engineering test units came onto play...and whoa! it didn't work! WTF! Every single one on the PSP Scenestarted shouting and sending mails to D@tel to refund or even to try tofind if this information was right.

Well, meanwhile i was making some stuff for the server, a good friend, x3sphere (thanks!), gave me this link.WUT PSP MAX POWER DIGITAL! Wasn't it called something like... Lite BlueTool or whatever? something like an Universal Unbricker, something likethe "working PSP 3000 solution"?

And now you see it totally changed, new name, new box, and a big thing that says "Use to put a PSP2000 into service mode or work as a normal battery on PSP2000 and the brand new PSP3000"OH SNAP, all that i always wanted, a second battery for my PSP3000! Uh,wait, it wasn't that, i wanted that cool blue thing that could allow meto cfw'd my PSP3000!

Well, let's get serious. What do we learn from all this story? From mysincere point of view, two things: First, do NEVER post/announceglobally something if you don't know if it's gonna work or even ifyou... depend of something or someone else ;). And the second idea, andthis goes for every single PSP user, patience is a great virtue. Youhave seen some advances on this model some days ago, so ask yourself:What's better, asking every single forum/webpage for when something isgonna be released, or just wait and see how things are going? :)

Meanwhile, buy the games you like, game developers do also eat!

紅字是da所說的
看來他不能破解psp3000了!所以才用要吃飯來暗示psp3000不能破解
da也無能為力了~
如果你想買psp的
請快點兒搵psp2000非v3版
市面上少之又少
不然過下完全得返2手

發新話題