[專輯歌手]:Kelly Clarkson
[檔案大小]:70.92mb
[檔案格式]:MP3  

Audio CD (March 10, 2009)
Original Release Date: March 10, 2009
Number of Discs: 1
Label: Sony BMG

[專輯簡介]:

Superstar Kelly Clarkson will release her fourth album ‘All I Ever Wanted' on March 9th preceded by the single ‘My Life Would Suck Without You' on March 2nd.
On ‘All I Ever Wanted', the singer's fourth album, Clarkson co-wrote 6 tracks and collaborated with a wide array of all-star producers and songwriters including Dr. Luke, Max Martin, Kara DioGuardi, Howard Benson, Ryan Tedder, Katy Perry and Sam Watters.
The first single off the record, ‘My Life Would Suck Without You', which is A Listed on Radio 1, has dominated the US Billboard Hot 100 chart #1 spot for two weeks in a row.
Earlier this month the song catapulted from the #97 position to the #1 spot on the Hot 100 chart, breaking the record held by Britney Spears' "Womanizer" which went from #96 to #1. The single's jump also marked the largest leap to #1 in the chart's 50-year history.
Kelly previously held the #1 spot on the Hot 100 in 2002 with ‘A Moment Like This' which went from #52 to #1 and held that position for two weeks.
In her career to date, Clarkson has sold over 16 million albums worldwide and 1.8million in the UK. She has sold 650K singles in the UK, 5 of which made the Top 10. She is the most successful female artist in US Top 40 history and is the recipient of 2 Grammy Awards, 2 American Music Award, 2 MTV Awards and 11 Billboard Awards.

[專輯歌曲]:

1. My Life Would Suck Without You
2. I Do Not Hook Up
3. Cry
4. Don't Let Me Stop You
5. All I Ever Wanted
6. Already Gone
7. If I Can't Have You
8. Save You
9. Whyyouwannabringmedown
10. Long Shot
11. Impossible