發新話題
打印

大學快畢業,要靚靚地翻工

大學快畢業,要靚靚地翻工

我是新手,第一次開post
我今年大學三年級,167cm ,128磅~~
我從小就很肥,中學的時候幾乎是全班最肥的女仔,大約在F4的時候,因為貪靚才知道自己太肥,所以我一直很自卑

我上大學的時候的body check度到我的身高是163cm, 68kg, 很嚇人吧~~不夠那已經是比我中學的時候好的了

然後我決定要減肥,因為住宿舍,就可以自己控制三餐,為了靚靚,我慢慢減少食量,有時一天一餐,有時正常三餐,後來體重就慢慢下降了,我知道是很不健康,不過節食真的是瘦得很快,也不辛苦,不夠我發現自己有點飲食失調,可以完全不是東西也不餓,但也可以吃很多東西也不飽,因為我在吃方面不算失控,所以也未有反彈~~~

上了大學快三年了,我一共瘦了2X磅, BMI也正常了,不過我還是肥,我很想在翻工的時候可以有一個自信的自己!!

各位sis, 我想說的事,減肥不是為了別人,而是為得自己,女人的光陰很短暫,要靚也是年輕的這幾年,所以我們一定要加油,要變成理想的自己。

我都係喎 ! 想更自信地去找工作  !!!

我都覺得自己而家先開始減有D遲了 ... 十八廿二都即將過去了 ! 但都想靚返幾年   

加油呀 !!!

我同你差不多高..我而家都148...你128都話自己肥...
不過真係囉.你要飲食正常番d.一日一餐.一日3餐咁真係唔得.

You are university student. I think you should know that the important of eating 3 meal in a day and skipping meal doesn't have any health benefit to you. Even many teenagers know these can cause health consequences

If you really want to get weight loss, you shouldn't skip any meal. more meal less portion would be benefit. Daily physical activity is very important: For aerobic exercise(any exercise the contain rhythmic movement for long period of time (more than 15 - 20 min) such as jogging, walking, swimming, cycling, and dancing. In ACSM and CSEP guideline you should do it most days of the week (I recommend 5 days/ week). For the intensity should be around 50% - 75% of your Heart rate reserve:
there is simple calculation
target heart = (50% - 75%) x (resting heart rate - max heart rate) + resting heart rate
Resting heart rate is the heart rate when you just woke up or the heart rate that you sitting or lying doing nothing for long time.
max heart rate = 220 - age

for example my age is 22 and my resting heart is 78
then my target heart rate should be around
= (50% - 75%) x (198 - 78) + 78
= 168 - 138

when you are doing aerobic exercise check every 2 min to see is your heart is in that range
PS: remember to do warm up exercise around (5 - 10 min) such as light walking or dynamic stretch. And cool down also important such as light walking or static stretch.

發新話題
最近訪問的版塊