發新話題
打印

感懷國難, 少買日貨.

感懷國難, 少買日貨.

(轉帖)

16 December

At 8:45 a.m. I receive a note from Mr. Kikuchi, a very modest and charming Japanese translator, that the so-called "Safety Zone" is to be searched for Chinese soldiers. All the shelling and bombing we have thus far experienced are nothing in comparison to the terror that we are going through now. There is not a single shop outside our Zone that has not been looted, and now pillaging, rape, murder, and mayhem are occurring inside the Zone as well. There is not a vacant house, whether with or without a foreign flag, that has not been broken into and looted. The following letter to Mr. Fukuda provides a general notion of current circumstances and the cases mentioned in the letter are only a few out of a great many that we know about:

Mr. Tokuyashu Fukuda,
Attache to the Japanese Embassy,
Nanking.

Dear Sir:

Yesterday the continued disorders committed by Japanese soldiers in the Safety Zone increased the state of panic among the refugees. Refugees in large buildings are afraid to even go to nearby soup kitchens to secure the cooked rice. Consequently, we are having to deliver rice to these compounds directly, thereby complicating our problem. We could not even get coolies out to load rice and coal to take to our soup kitchens and therefore this morning thousands of people had to go without their breakfast.   

Foreign members of the International Committee are this morning making desperate efforts to get trucks through Japanese patrols so these civilians can be fed. Yesterday foreign members of our Committee had several attempts made to take their personal cars away from them by Japanese soldiers. (A list of cases of disorder is appended.)

Until this state of panic is allayed, it is going to be impossible to get any normal activity started in the city, such as: telephone workers, electric plant workers, probably the water plant workers, shops of all kinds, or even street cleaning....

We refrained from protesting yesterday because we thought when the High Commander arrived order in the city would be restored, but last night was even worse than the night before, so we decided these matters should be called to the attention of the Imperial Japanese Army, which we are sure does not approve of such actions by its soldiers.

Most respectfully yours,
JOHN RABE                                                                        LEWIS S. C. SMYTHE
Chairman                                                                          Secretary

Almost all the houses of the German military advisors have been looted by Japanese soldiers. No Chinese even dares set foot outside his house! When the gates to my garden are opened to let my car leave the grounds-where I have already taken in over a hundred of the poorest refugees-women and children on the street outside kneel and bang their heads against the ground, pleading to be allowed to camp on my garden grounds. You simply cannot conceive of the misery.

I drive to Hsiakwan with Kikuchi to check on the electricity works and some of what rice remains. The electricity works looks to be intact and could probably be running again within a few days if the workers trusted the Japanese to protect them. I am willing to help, but given the incredible behavior of the Japanese soldiery, prospects are slim that I could drum up the 40 to 45 workers needed. And given the circumstances, neither would I like to risk having the Japanese authorities call one of our German engineers back from Shanghai.

I've just heard that hundreds more disarmed Chinese soldiers have been led out of our Zone to be shot, including 50 of our police who are to be executed for letting soldiers in.

to be continued ...

The road to Hsiakwan is nothing but a field of corpses strewn with the remains of military equipment. The Communications Ministry was torched by the Chinese, the Y Chang Men Gate has been shelled. There are piles of corpses outside the gate. The Japanese aren't lifting a hand to clear them away, and the Red Swastika Society 24 associated with us has been forbidden to do so.

It may be that the disarmed Chinese will be forced to do the job before they're killed. We Europeans are all paralyzed with horror. There are executions everywhere, some are being carried out with machine guns outside the barracks of the War Ministry.

Katsuo Okazaki, the consul general, who visited us this evening, explained that while it was true that a few soldiers were being shot, the rest were to be interned in a concentration camp on an island in the Yangtze.

Our former school porter is in Kulou Hospital; he's been shot. He had been conscripted to do labor, was given a paper attesting to the work done, and on his way home was shot twice in the back for no reason at all. His old certificate of employment, issued by the German embassy, lies before me drenched with blood.

As I write this, the fists of Japanese soldiers are hammering at the back gate to the garden. Since my boys don't open up, heads appear along the top of the wall. When I suddenly show up with my flashlight, they beat a hasty retreat. We open the main gate and walk after them a little distance until they vanish in dark narrow streets, where assorted bodies have been lying in the gutter for three days now. Makes you shudder in revulsion.

All the women and children, their eyes big with terror, are sitting on the grass in the garden, pressed closely together, in part to keep warm, in part to give each other courage. Their one hope is that I, the "foreign devil," will drive these evil spirits away.

Rabe, John. Good Man of Nanking: The Diaries of John Rabe.
Westminster, MD, USA: Vintage Books, 2000. p 94-8.
http://site.ebrary.com/lib/hkulibrary/Doc?id=10015540&ppg=95
Copyright  2000.  Vintage Books.  All rights reserved.

拉貝先生啊...
在此致以最高的敬意
希望有更多人知悉他的善行

"拉貝先生啊...
在此致以最高的敬意
希望有更多人知悉他的善行" X2

to be continued ...

日本侵華歷史不會忘記,但抵制日貨是低能的口號,同d 憤青一樣,一邊嘈一邊用日本野,連AV都睇日本的。正如一包北海道牛奶和蒙牛特倫蘇,就算北海道果隻貴五成,我都一樣會飲北海道,點解?大家心照 la

面對歷史,是要反思 與 和解 ,而不是制造新的仇恨。

熟讀歷史,不忘國恥,教育下一代,明白對外抗張和民族主義、軍國主義所造成的災難。

如果要抵制日貨,你不如直接去日本,搵件日本妓女大玩sm,為慰安婦報仇,這樣更實在。

當年日本打中國時,中國人自己都正在鬼打鬼,中國人自己都唔團結,我係日本人都唔會留手,
人必先自侮而後人侮之,再說,用日貨比用中國貨更為安心,更安全,
理由是甚麼不用我明言吧!
學樓上的說,「面對歷史,是要反思與和解,而不是制造新的仇恨」
如果仲未衝破「感懷國難, 少買日貨」的迷思,
建議多讀自晚清至二次大戰期間的歷史,再對比當年中日兩國的社會發展,便會有所領悟

- 少買日貨是非暴力和平手段, 不是報復.

- 當今德國早已認錯, 但日本 ... 各位若聽聞現今有任何猶太人, 常買德國貨, 請留言(請貼上資料來源); 少買德國貨, 代表猶太人充滿憎恨心?

- 印度國父甘地曾呼籲印度人罷買英國製衣服; (詳情可看電影甘地傳) 甘地是否充滿仇恨心?

抵死的不是所有日本人,日本都有好多反戰的人,例如過左身的 東史郎,都好值得人尊敬

要抵制的是日本右翼,不是日本商人

中國人對抗日本右翼最直接的方法是去日本打官司,告到佢地曲街。事實上,只要你是受害者,日本大把好人、好律師 肯義務幫你。之前有中國二戰勞工告日本政府,都有好多日本人出手相助。日本人幫中國人告自己政府,是因為公義。可見不是所有日本人都是衰的。衰的只有一部份。

中國人入面都有好多人渣,認同軍國主義,呢d 人先係我地針對的重點
大家先睇下以網頁先,這是一班香港大學生,成立左「香港靖國神社奉贊會」,支持日軍侵華和大屠殺
http://leechen.bravehost.com/yasukuni/index.htm

南京大屠殺是假的?
http://leechen.bravehost.com/nanking/nanking.htm

這班人全是香港人,遠渡日本參拜靖國神社,仲要覺得自己好威,看看他們的言論 :

如果大家係當年既皇軍, 係攻陷南京後會點樣將無恥既支那軍民集體處決?

我認為用子彈槍斃實在太浪費, 掘萬人坑亦費時間, 逐一砍殺亦太麻煩, 究竟點先可以廉價而有效率地將無恥既支那軍民殺光呢?

以上copy自佢地個網,呢班人是香港大專學生來的,比日本右翼更人渣,仲衰過狗

呢個網的主持人 張文寶(人渣)先生 的相片

http://www.longhair.hk/forum/redirect.php?tid=4036&goto=lastpost

細佬我英文太差,睇唔明

幾年前 我也對這群在網上的在港皇民挺氣憤的
不過想罷 有些人覺得逆主流就是型格 不論對錯
接著三五成群 自以為眾人皆醉我獨醒 "私達"高人一等
這常見得很 就讓他們去吧 反正也影響不了誰
無視他們 他們自會覺得無趣
千萬不要怒罵 這會給他們一種(病態的)"被重視感"

發新話題