發新話題
打印

small GO world in HK

small GO world in HK

I am a go player in HK.
It is good to see that many children in HK have chance to learn GO now.
Go is becoming popular in HK.

However, I observe that different chess clubs are not friendly with each other. They always say some dirty words about other chess clubs.
I feel sad that even such a small place like HK cannot have a good relationship between different chess clubs.

Secondly, those children being forced to learn Go is poor. They may not interested in it. I think that the attitude of some parents is wrong.
And they may scold at their children or even hit them when their child lose in a Go game. I don't think it is helpful to their child and it will make
children withstanding high pressure. I just want to say that Go is Go. It is not for preparing getting in famous school or anything else.
Parents are just the driver to take children to the chess club. After that, let them go themselves.

Dear das

For practical reasons, they are fighting for the market, for the economy. I appreciate your feelings towards the un-neccessary arguments; however, there are players truly endeavoring for progress.  It is also unfortunate that fast-food "M" has chosen three popular extra-curricular activities in its commercial ---- and WQ is one of those. We do not need to lose faith but to be confident for your generation. The time will be there for a better world. Good luck to you in school

發新話題