發新話題
打印

Toyota Noah 車主心得交流

Toyota Noah 車主心得交流

我在10月1日收到全香港第一部NOAH, 入滿油要750元,走了兩過星期平均1.18/KM, 一家八口上車也有心有力,表現也可以,但在高SPEED下轉彎有點側側地。

開車有冇自動lock門?
how to enable dvd player?

唔知有冇人enable 左DVD, 我想知幾$ 和那裡可靠d?

NOAH dvd player 可唔可以加番條usb線呢?

This is the second months I use noah. Since the oil price is much lower ,Full tank oil only $623. Now approximate $1   /1 km.
There is no auto lock.
But I use the child lock for one of the door. The door can open outside only. that means my daughter cannot open the door.

I have a crazy experience in Toyota maintainence centre (kowloon bay). My parking lens cannot work in sunshine area. the screen goes white and can see nothing.
One of the counter staff tell me it is because your car is white and the reflection affect your lens (Many white cars in the street won't have this problem) . He told me try to fix but not ganrantee it will be Ok.
I tell him I buy toyota is just because of the Brand Name of good services. Needless to say, I blame that staff seriously.
Finally,  after the 1000Km car check, that staff told me the lens is out of order and will change a new one to me.

If I believe what that staff told. may be toyota won't give me a change of the lens.

In additions. the stall told me even I post this incident in the news group. Toyota won't mind this.
It is crazy for such a good company toyota will employ this kind of staff.

Now I wait for toyota call me to change a new lens and will report the services of toyota.

Noah 最佳的部份是軑盤音響控制,非常方便。一有不好的歌,一按手指就可轉歌。這是最好的配件。

As i mention before the toyota serveice has change a new parking len to me. But this is a special one. The parking len was installed as up side down. Normally, the parking len can see the back fully. But mine is different. My new lens has blind spot, it means I cannot see the left side of my car. But i can see the car that far away because the focus of the lens toward the sky not the land. If I believe what I see from the parking lens. It must have accident happen.
I can't believe i spend two days for car check up but this big company provide such a poor service. I leave a message for toyota. I wait for them to call me back.
Will the company compensate the time I spend (2days holiday)for car checking?

one more thing i want to mention is before the staff get my car key, the staff will go with me to check the body of the car. After the car checking the staff will not go with me and check the defect or the len.
I would rather go to some small car maintainence company , they provide better servise and give more detail explantion to me.and price is lower.

本人於10月尾出車,當時廠方說皮座缺貨,需要 7-10日左右,可惜追至今仍未安排到?請問有否同類事件出現,可以點做......

投訴都無用, 要等....不知所謂

發新話題