發新話題
打印

新香蕉 阿ben 應該立即 " 辭職 "

新香蕉 阿ben 應該立即 " 辭職 "

阿ben佢 e d 不知所謂, 扮曬懶好的人. ( 外君子,內小人 .)  重可以唔洗辭職....  真係一 d 良知都冇 !!!

請寫下 " 阿ben 辭職 " 去支持...     

為左將來香港青少年做人的品格 !!  一定要求果個無人格阿ben, 離開新香蕉...   

I must say that a DJ needs to pay much attention to his behaviour while presenting the programs. Often I find a DJ way out of order, when he:

* Often aksed girls to post pictures onto the their forum; he hardly asked guys to do the same - we can imagine his intenion
* Often said words that are close to swearing - we all know what he tried to mean [swear]
* Often talked about money, that he has very little money ... no style, cheap talk
* often said bad things about his partner (e.g. call chicken etc) - true or not, he should not say such things about his partner
* Always told people of for meeting people through forum/MSN etc; yet he promoted simiar things in their website. Also, he was involved in bringing people together in Single Gatherings ... can he guarantee people's safety ?
* Often played his own songs and promoe his books in his own program - I cannot think of another DJ doing such thing, bad taste.

In all, I am surprised he is allowed to continue the above behaviour in his programs ... I wonder why ?

尋日新香蕉接近尾聲時,,ar Ben竟然在大氣電波中說:"16歲做愛慘d定16歲做枝客慘d吖???"
很離譜!!!!
佢仲要笑騎騎地說..
好5尊重聽眾同那位致電電台的青少年!!!!

尋日新香蕉接近尾聲時,,ar Ben竟然在大氣電波中說:"16歲做愛慘d定16歲做枝客慘d吖???"
很離譜!!!!
佢仲要笑騎騎地說..
好5尊重聽眾同那位致電電台的青少年!!!!

發新話題