macbook pro.

反光? no way.... it's a mirror.

會反光 尤其你你某d角度睇時 你都係去d有display new macbook既shop度觀察下好d

用左新機,再看小白就會覺得好暗。
如不是用足八小時,我一定用新機。
其實好似hp.. 都跟apple 用新mon.

i actually REALLY like glossy screen
so im loving the new macbook pro

Not only Mac, most PC are using Glossy screen, don't know why...

but their glossy is not the same as the mac glossy

their glossy, esp Dell/ HP, looks like a "Ha Ha mirrow", while mac one is a flat mirrow

you really have to go check it yourself.
somebody LOVES it, and the other HATES it.
its a love or hate feature.

Glossy is good for media or playing game
Antiglare is good for Design
(I think)

I am using it now, and I find it quite nice, and looks great.

But, it really depends. It's better that you go to an Apple Authorised Store to have a look at it.

depends on your working environment

if you use it at home most of the time when you can control the lighting, then it's alright
for you can adjust the lcd angle, turn off the light, sit in opposit direction, whatsoever

but buying MBP is for its mobility, and that means outside home, which have little control of your environment

I used at school library, the reflection is not fatal, only disturbing, because I have to lower the chair to the lowest so that the lcd won't have an upward angle and reflect the spotlight at the ceiling

sometime I used my old MBP at the open area, but now its impossible, for I can see what is behind me 10 times clearer than the text on screen

some other time, I was forced to maximize the brightness of the LCD trying to make the reflection less visible, even it's so bright that I feel my eye's hurting (my standard setting is level 7, maximum is level 16)

all in all, I am not here to complain or what
just speak out of my experience, and show that my hate of glossy is not empty.

thanks for all the valuable comments.
coz i mainly browse the inernet, and simple use of photoshop and iluustrator at home.
i'd already ordered MB from online store.

發新話題