發新話題
打印

懇請各位替小弟的文章小許時間,並給予評價

懇請各位替小弟的文章小許時間,並給予評價

小弟英文程度參差,敬希見諒,
並請各位大大給我寶貴的意見(包括這文在HKCEE中值多少等級),供我改進

題目:Write an article for your school newspaper encouraging students to bring packed lunches to school instead of eating out.

Dear Editor,

Nowadays, our children always eat out for their lunch. I think they do it
as a result of the palatable food of restaurants provided and busy of their parent who need work for a long time. Even so, I know a lot of evidence that shows bring packed lunch to school is better than eating out for your lunch.

First of all, the food of outside ordinarily make with monosodium glutamate (MSG), which can make the food more luscious but also a lot of medical report show that make people ill such as sweat cold sweat, lose belly, to have a thin skin
when people assimilate to much. Contrary, bring packed lunch to school not only can make you satisfied by your homemade lunch but also healthier than eat out (even can practice a wonderful cook-skill). That proves bring packed lunch to school is undoubtedly healthier than eat out.

The second one is the food of outside is expensive routinely. It is because their restaurant administrator need pay rental, salary, the expense of food. Will you pay for your mother who makes your packed lunch? Absolutely no! It is the reason why the packed lunch is cheaper then the other one. This shows a fact: bring packed lunch to school is more reasonable to eat the unhealthy food provided by outside restaurant.

Moreover, eat out will cost you a lot of time and it never guarantee you have a seat. How about eat your packed lunch? You can eat your own lunch for your own seat. I used to eat out with my friends when participated in our school open day. It was a terrible experience because we could not find any seat in restaurant and then we decided carryout and eat in our school, it costs we a lot of money and time.

All in all, it is proved that bring packed lunch is certainly better than eat out. Eventually, I hope this letter will make you bring packed lunch to school instead of eating out.

Your faithfully,

Siu Ming

Siu Ming

需要加日期嗎?========>                     

發新話題