double degree BEng/BBA 請各位入黎傾傾!!!!

double degree BEng/BBA 請各位入黎傾傾!!!!

Electrical Engineering 或Mechanical Engineering + Marketing 或 Finance

我想問下如果咁樣配,
1.邊樣最易讀?
2.邊樣出黎賺錢最容易
3.邊樣用最小時間讀?

最好有而家讀緊既學生答答~

If your main reason for studying the double degree is to easily finish the degree within the shortest time and to earn money easily, then I will advise you not to take the double degree programme. To study with ease and to earn money easily, just go for the BBA degree. There is no reason for you to study the BEng degree if what you want is an easier life.

I am one of the students taking double degree BEng/BBA. But I take Computer Science + Finance, so I don't know anything about Electrical engineering or mechanical engineering. But for your information, there are more choices of electives in Electrical engineering. One more thing is that Electrical engineering is the least popular major this year among all engineering majors. Finance is better than Marketing in Hong Kong, but if you are that type of person that can influence people, you can consider taking Marketing. All double degree students that I met so far take Finance as their BBA major.

樓主就是那些因為金融海嘯不敢直接讀 Finance 的人嗎  

如果你揀 Engin... 三個問題的答案都係 NO!!

好似上面咁講,你想快D搵錢同易讀
就咁入 BBA 絕對好過你 double degree
除非你真係好有興趣讀 Engin

哈哈,double degree 好明顯就係 faculty 見到收生人數係咁下降
於是砌出來的招數

特登吸引果 D 有興趣/有理想做 Engin..
但又心大心細驚 grad 左之後無 $$ 搵的人

For your information, you have to take 3 more courses per year (except for Year 1, in which you have to take one more ECEN course) in order complete the requirement. This makes up 57 credit units for Year 1-3. For the 4th year you take the normal load (60 credits).
For sure, you will have lower flexibility in choosing courses when you opt for the double degree.

唉....如果你有心搵快錢~
就咁讀BBA 吧啦~
講真BEng/BBA 一定係辛苦到爆。
我自己 Mech Eng minor Business 都覺得幾辛苦...
尤其是year 3 1st sem 呢個sem....
兩個 business courses 都要做project, core又有 design project, 又要做 final year project...
你都唔好話唔甘。
不過,雖然忙,但我呢個sem 都幾開心~
除左識左班fd (有local 同 non-local )之外, 眼光都擴闊左好多~
同埋我幾enjoy 做 business 個d project~
仲好玩過 core 個d...=.="

Eng唔易讀...搵唔到大錢...多project要做..幾長時間

其實呢d配搭都冇咩用
諗住從商...讀埋eng黎做咩
諗住做eng...bba又係冇咩用
唔似LLB+BA/SOC/BBA果D咁有用..
做人專一d啦..double degree唔係想像中咁易

發新話題